ANST - Hawkwood Fair

Wes Williams wesw at cyberramp.net
Thu Aug 13 20:35:19 PDT 1998

At 09:23 PM 8/13/98 EDT, you wrote:
>Does anyone from the central region know if the SCA is involved with Hawkwood
>Fair this year?  It opens next week-end and I haven't seen anything posted
>yet.  I have a booth at the fair and would like to bring my armor if there is
>any use for it.  Thanks
>
>Oriana Corbizzi

This is the info I received for inclusion in the August SteppesLetter:

WANTED
(PREFERABLY ALIVE)

ADVENTURESOME INDIVIDUALS AND GROUPS WHO SEEK FAME AND FORTUNE IN SERVICE
OF THE KINGDOM AND THE SOCIETY.

Do you like to tell amazing stories? Do you like to pull theatrical stunts
in from of thousands of people (well, maybe hundreds of people. Ok, so a
few dozen people) like jumping from towers (or a small step)? Do you like
showing off your talents?

THE CANTON OF LINDENWOOD
is proud to sponsor the SCA Demo Booth at
Hawkwood Medieval Fantasy Faire
Roanoak TX
August 15th to September 27th

Come sign up for a tour of duty at Hawkwood and tell the world, or at least
our part of it, about THE SOCIETY FOR CREATIVE ANACHRONISM!

Camping is available. Entry is free.

For further details, contact:

Hospitaler
Ld Richard of Durnford