ANST - Ballistas

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Fri Aug 21 03:50:56 PDT 1998

How many inch pounds are you talking?  You'd probablly have to make a
special taget to withstand the impact.  I would think it would be like
shooting a tank gun at a house, the way most IKAC targets are put together.
That first shot should be impressive though!!!!

How many rounds do you think you can get off in 2 minutes / 30 seconds?
Those are the time limits for crossbows in the IKAC.

If you really want to, we could ask Giovanni for a ruling.

If you alredy have it built, why not bring it to Accademy of the Bow next
week?

Gilli