ANST - Barony of Raven's Fort-Question for Kingdom Scribal Handbook

Fox Anton Purtill fpurtill at simpletel.com
Wed Aug 26 06:12:42 PDT 1998

I'll ask Luvisa if she managed to get a graphic of the Raven's Fort device.
She is also in need of artistic renditions of all the Ansteorra groups for
her map, she has managed to locate most but had mailed out or called all
areas she did not have. (BTW- the B/W edition is very near completetion,
just awating the devices missing and we'll offer a color-it-yourself
version.  Then she'll make a nice full-poster limited print of the color
version.  Both will be available for purchase at a reasonable price.  The
B/W one looks fantastic).