ANST - Moriel's Mystery Knight

Margo Lynn Hablutzel Hablutzel at compuserve.com
Thu Dec 3 05:36:59 PST 1998

I appreciate all the messages about how to locate and identify Sir Finn, as
I was asked by some friends back in the Midrealm how many Sir Finns there
are in Ansteorra and whether any had moved northwards recently.  Just a few
messages later in my inbox was the digest with all the answers!  I love it
when there's synergy in the Universe!

                        ---= Morgan, being overworked right now

           |\     THIS is the cutting edge of technology!
           |/   Morgan Cely Cain * Hablutzel at compuserve.com
                     Barony of the Steppes * Ansteorra
                        (and sometimes in Atlantia)
                          daytime: margolh at nt.com