ANST - Bryn Gwylad's newest member/ Update on Opal

Shannon Curry nicolettedeleon at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 3 09:29:40 PST 1998

Congratulations to the Cunninghams!! Welcome to Ansteorra, Braedon!
It looks like i have another name to add to the list of children "The
Heirs of Ansteorra" is in honor of. I did not know that M'lady Gala
and Lord Brian were expecting.

Opal was sent home from the hospital. She is in the very early stages
of labor and they are doing fine. I will make a final post when the
baby enters the world.

We are all very lucky to have these children to enrich and bless our
lives. Vivat to the children and to us all.

                             In Love and Honor,
                                Nicolette