ANST - Classes Available in Ansteorra - Get it Now!

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Tue Dec 15 08:17:55 PST 1998

Rikki Mitman (esmitman at ghg.net) said something that sounded like:
> I can also export it to a Microsoft Word file and email it
> (it's about 231K; not a huge file).

Please make sure to only send this to individuals who request.

Please do not post things like this to the mailing list. While 231K
doesn't seem like much to you, it is huge to some people downloading
things. Not to menition that you have to muliply that size by the number
of users to figure out how much diskspace/bandwidth it actually uses.
There are currently 368 members of the list and digest.

Items like this are ideal for putting on a webpage somewhere and
allowing people to download at their leisure.

In Service,