ANST - Was- SCA Gift ideas-Now Armourers Time

Mark.S Harris rsve60 at email.sps.mot.com
Fri Dec 4 14:31:35 PST 1998

Greetings Volstarr,

I'd like to add your message to my file, armorers-lst in my Florilegium
that reviews armorers and gives contact info. Do you know the name of
Lord Mykaru's company and any contact info for him? Does he have a
web page? Postal address?

As my files are viewed by folks all over the Known World, I like to
have the contact info as they may have difficulty reaching just
"Lord Mykaru".

Anyone else have the info for Lord Mykaru? Or any other armorers you
want to comment on, pro or con? You can send this info to my by email
rather than the list if you wish.

Armorers who wish to send me a short message describing what they do
and how folks should contact them are also encouraged to do so.

Thanks.
  Stefan li Rous
  stefan at texas.net