ANST - garb question

PADRAIG350 at aol.com PADRAIG350 at aol.com
Sun Dec 27 20:25:09 PST 1998

In a message dated 12/21/98 05:54:44 Mountain Standard Time,
kati at sprintmail.com writes:

<< We have introduced a teenaged girl into the SCA recently.  She is looking
for a culture/persona that will allow her to wear pants, rather than dresses,
as she is more comfortable in them.  Can you please suggest a time/place where
ladies did wear pants?  She is not interested in a male persona.

 Thank you, Caitliin >>
M'lady,
My lady suggests that Norse or Mideast persona's might serve, I seem to
remember other parts of the world that would serve as well.  I will try to do
some research for you.  Good Luck!

Yours in Service to the Greater Dream
Padraig macBrian of Lough Strangford