ANST - Re: BG - Calling all Brewers...

Eric Lendrum st_rlendrum at tarleton.edu
Mon Feb 2 12:18:45 PST 1998

<snip>
>line...how helpful was Jehan ... did he do anything?  I know having the
<Snip some more>

>clare
<snip the tail>

Jehan was was working very hard every time I saw him. I went to this event
to catch up with old friends and to let them know I will return next fall
after Grad. from school. I only got a few minites to speak with him the
entire event. So, I truly believe that he was doing all things POSSIBLE to
help the event be a success!
                \||/           Eric Lendrum
                |  @___oo      CIS Student
      /\  /\   / (__,,,,|      Tarleton State University
     )   /^\/   _)             SCA:Lord Iain MacWhealon
     )   _ /  / _)             Brewer/Tavern Master and Heavy Fighting
 /\  )/\/ ||  | )_)            RPG playing and other cool stuff