ANST - Candlemas crew!!! YaY!

Dennis and/or Dory Grace amazing at mail.utexas.edu
Mon Feb 2 14:39:26 PST 1998

Hi all, Aquilanne here.

Lord Iain MacWhealon wrote:
>Jehan was was working very hard every time I saw him.

Yup. If'n he'd moved around much faster, we might've gotten an eyeful of
what's worn beneath his kilt!  ;->  Otter was diligent in her duties as
well, and I'd like to express my admiration for Alisha and the folks at the
front gate who stood sentinel essentially all day long.

While I'm at it (and don't have to holler to be heard over happy revelers
;->), I also want to express my appreciation to the good gentles who helped
cook the feast: Lady Tabitha, who made that enourmous mountain of wonderful
bread *AND* was my head server as well; Baroness Clarissa, who made that
great rosemary chicken; *Lord* Eric (congrats again, dude!), who wrestled a
cauldron of pottage into submission;  Mistress Gunnora, who literally
inspired new song and epic to be written in homage of her Finnish Meatloaf
odyssey; the Honorable Lady Ari, who crafted a hillock of the tastiest
almond couscous I've ever tasted, and to Don Savein, who made the
scrumptuous baked pear dessert, served with his namesake (Dore'). ;->

I also want to profusely thank my ever-diligent and ever-patient husband,
Sir Lyonel, for serving as my Butler and running one of the most
enthusiastic and jovial kitchen crews I've ever worked with (and looked
cute all night to boot! ;->).

As our Good Baron might say, Bryn Gwlad rocks!

Aquilanne

Dory Grace--The Inkwell
denouncer of Tytyvylus & warrior crone
amazing at mail.utexas.edu