ANST - Interesting site... and poignant, too

Michael F. Gunter mfgunter at fnc.fujitsu.com
Fri Feb 6 09:11:54 PST 1998

AAAAAGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!

NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

I agree with BOTH Pendaran AND Galen on the same day!!!!

We're Doomed!!!

Is anybody else's feet cold?

Sorry Sir Deterich, but I didn't find their comments very amusing.
I found their laughing at our concepts of honor and chivalry offensive,
their one-sided "examples" of SCA art worthy of the worst politician,
and wasn't the article they posted slamming the SCA written by our own
Lion of Ansteorra, Hossein (mka Greg Rose)?

Sorry, I guess I just don't have a sense of humor.

Yers,

Gunthar