ANST - Court Baron/ess and fealty

Maleah maleah at swbell.net
Mon Feb 16 14:02:25 PST 1998

Alina, greetings,
	In answer to your question about other things Court Barons/Baronesses
can do besides serve as court funtionaries: Most of the nobility I am
familiar with are leaders in their local group, hold regional or kingdom
level offices, teach skills or service and generally do what they can to
help new people or people striving for a goal such as better persona
play, sewing, etc. I know that there are exceptions to every rule but
the majority of the ones I know are very seldom idle. I agree with the
concept of focusing our talents for service to the Crown but I also am
aware that this is not the track that will be chosen by all and by no
means would wish to pull any from their endeavors to aid those they
currently serve or help. I am open to suggestions as to how better to
use the resource (namely all of the unlanded nobility) to better purpose
so suggest away. No ones opinions are without value and by give us a
perspective that has not ocurred before.

I remain as always, in service to Barony and Kingdom,
Maleah