ANST - P-words...in a nut-shell.

Gillianesm at aol.com Gillianesm at aol.com
Wed Feb 18 19:01:25 PST 1998

Sir Kief av Kiersted, OP, Baron Raven's Fort (ret.)

So, what are your suggestions to fix the "ills" of Ansteorra?

I am moving from Calontir to Ansteorra and right now I am flabbergasted that
Ansteorra has limits on events in any area, the low numbers of newcomer
reported on the net is alarming and that information that recovery from the
BoD has been slow in your {soon to be mine} neck of the woods has raised many
questions about where I am moving.

Gillian Esmond of Dragonsley

<< And other times it's not... I'm a subject of the Kingdom of Ansteorra... I
feel
 that a principality is not the answer at this time... To fix the "ills" of
our
 Kingdom is paramount... Not the quick fix of a split and all the attendant
 headaches that it will entail... >>