ANST - P-word

stddly at SHSU.edu stddly at SHSU.edu
Fri Feb 20 10:48:32 PST 1998

Heilsa Brother...!

You queried...

>Do you actually mean to say that those who are on-line are more
>"principality-pro" than the populace at large?  I refuse to believe
>that.  I accept that only a small portion of the populace is on line,
>but not that the portion on line is philosophically different from
>the rest.

To a certain extent, yes, Brother Conor, I do feel that way. Many folk are just
lurking right now to see which was the wind blows...

And yes, I do feel that the philosophic make-up of many on-line folk is
different than others not on-line... Think about demographics and get back to
me on this...*smile*

>Conor

Warmest regards and with Love...

Kief...