ANST - P-word

Galen W. Bevel galenbv at ix.netcom.com
Fri Feb 20 13:59:45 PST 1998

>Uhh. I thought if groups didn't hold any Kingdom Calendar events, they
>were in threat of being disolved. Am I wrong in this assumption?
>

>Ciao,
>
>Phelim "Pug" Gervase

Unless things have changed drastically recently, there is only a
requirement to show activity.  This doesn't have to be events, it could
be demos, guild meetings, business meetings, revels, feasts, carwashes,
bakes sales, skipping through the neighborhood... Well, maybe I've
gotten a little carried away, but the idea is simply that the group must
demonstrate some level of activity which shows that it is active,
functioning, and still useful to its populace.  That doesn't mean that
they have to host events.

Galen K.