ANST - P-words...in a nut-shell.

PKieferjr at aol.com PKieferjr at aol.com
Fri Feb 20 14:32:55 PST 1998

<< >Again I state, principalities are not in my vocabulary... Sure does sound
 >irrational doesn't it...? Ansteorra is my home, maybe more so that any
"home"
 >I've ever known... I don't want to live in one part of a "broken home"...

 The only problem with that Kief is if you believe that argument Ansteorra
 would still be a part of Atenvelt.

And, taking that argument to its rediculously logical extreme, there would
only be a West and an East (or just one Kingdom of the SCA).

Seems silly, don't it?

Lord Johann Kiefer Hayden (Paul E. Kiefer, Jr.)