ANST - principalities, populace, and percentages

Timothy A. McDaniel tmcd at crl.com
Tue Feb 24 08:33:11 PST 1998

Galen of Bristol wrote:
> What we need is an amendment to kingdom law which creates regions
> as a type of branch and authorizes registration of proper names
> and armory to them.

It's not kingdom that prevents registration of names and armory
to a region -- it's Laurel Sovereign of Arms precedent.

I don't there's a bar to trying to register those things.
Thre is precedent for Crown Principalities (tho I don't know
their current status -- I dimly recall Board mutterings
against the concept -- they're principalities at the
whim of the Crown, and the Crown are the Prince and Princess;
proto-Principalities).  Anyway, if I recall Corpora aright,
name & device registered is a prerequisite to Principality.
-- Rechecked; yep.  Corpora V.A.2.c.

Daniel de Lincolia
Tim McDaniel.   Reply to tmcd at crl.com; if that fail, tmcd at austin.ibm.com
is work account.  tmcd at tmcd.austin.tx.us ... is wrong tool.  Never use this.