ANST - Arrow Materials

harry billings psobaka at mail.myriad.net
Fri Feb 6 18:08:41 PST 1998

I will probaly have fiberglass shafts, I have 250 or so now and will be at
Queens with them other wise it will probly be Gilli's befor I get any were
else with them. They are cut to length and sanded for $1.00 each. I will
also try to bring a straight fletching jig (needed to fletch fiberglass
shafts for use.
Supposedly yu can get your choise of color with an order of 50 I think.