ANST - P-word lead-in

stddly at SHSU.edu stddly at SHSU.edu
Mon Feb 16 20:34:56 PST 1998

Heilsa all Ansteorrans good and true...

Aquilanne penned nicely...

>I have no idea. It would seem logical that if one were to form a
>principality, it would be with the thought that Some Day in the far off
>future that it might grow up to become it's own kingdom. I know that many
>folk feel that Ansteorra should remain intact as it is in perpetuity, so
>that idea alone might cause some folk to recoil and get ready to start
>scratching at the impending stress-induced hives <g>. I've heard some folk
>talk about doing the 'donut-hole' thing like what it sounds like you're
>talking about, just for that very reason. A principality without any
>borders touching on another kingdom's borders could never become it's own
>kingdom, based on what I've heard about the Rules. I'm wondering if it's
>allowable for a principality to exist in that form, if it's not allowable
>for a kingdom to exist in that form. Anybody out there know?

How about the (now erased) Principality of the Sun? The Principality of the
Mists in the West Kingdom?

Pretty much anything is allowed as long as the vast majority of the members in
a particular "region" of a Kingdom wish to have a Principality... As long as
all the requirements are met (and usually exceeded) a Principality can be
formed most anywhere...

In my opinion that is...*grin*

>Aquilanne

>Dory Grace--The Inkwell