ANST - P-word lead-in

Dennis and/or Dory Grace amazing at mail.utexas.edu
Tue Feb 17 00:14:22 PST 1998

Good Sir Kief said:
>How about the (now erased) Principality of the Sun? The Principality of the
>Mists in the West Kingdom?

I don't think the Principality of the Sun could have ever been a 'donut
hole,' at least based on the Known World maps I've seen. I believe
Atenveldt's most southerly borders have always been along the US/Mexico
borders.

>Pretty much anything is allowed as long as the vast majority of the
members in
>a particular "region" of a Kingdom wish to have a Principality... As long as
>all the requirements are met (and usually exceeded) a Principality can be
>formed most anywhere...

Timo said: >>humm, a southern region principality? We tend to play together
alot, (RF,BG,BjB)<<  How about Tempio and Middleford? They're cool too, and
just right down the road. Who else?

Aquilanne

Dory Grace--The Inkwell
denouncer of Tytyvylus & warrior crone