ANST - P-word lead-in

Casey&Coni cjw at vvm.com
Tue Feb 17 08:11:57 PST 1998

>Timo said: >>humm, a southern region principality? We tend to play together
>alot, (RF,BG,BjB)<<  How about Tempio and Middleford? They're cool too, and
>just right down the road. Who else?

Well, I can't speak for anyone in Middleford as I'm a bit out of touch
there.  Now Tempio on the other hand has been discussing it as a quite
realistic possibility.  At our last populace we talked (unofficially)  about
making a proposition with BG, FG, and BjB... perhaps SL, RF, and MF would
like to be a part of it, too, but we weren't sure about their feelings...

So, any of you Southerners want to pitch in for a pair of coronets or two?
Tempio is willing to do the heraldic work, charters, what-have-you just as
soon as our upcoming event is finished.  We're excited!

How do we stand on numbers on this issue, too?  Tempio seems to be all for
it with about 35 members... what are the active numbers for FG, BG, and BjB?
Do we have enough people?

Ritter Dieterich