ANST - P-word names

Dennis and/or Dory Grace amazing at mail.utexas.edu
Tue Feb 17 21:22:21 PST 1998

>Before anyone gets confortable with some of the suggested names just
remember "Adlersruhe". Why do eagles need a haven in the south when they
already have a good  nest in the north west. ;)

>Wilkin

><< Lowenhaven?  Lionshaven  **this one sounds pretty nifty**

> Adlershafen?  Eagleshaven  **appropriate for our guests on the Colorado
> River**

I rather like what someone mentioned earlier, something like "Terre de
Leon" (land of the lion); how would that be properly spelled/constructed?

Aquilanne

Dory Grace--The Inkwell
denouncer of Tytyvylus & warrior crone
amazing at mail.utexas.edu