ANST - P-word

Rollie W. Reid carcassonnais at geocities.com
Wed Feb 18 20:17:58 PST 1998

The true question is not, "Can we deal with the problems without
principalities?", but, "Do the residents of the proposed
principalities want principalities?"

And, for anyone thinking about a principality, remember that only the
people in your "principality" count.  I live in the Southern Region,
if I support the idea of a principality, then I only care about the
opinions of other people in the Southern Region.  The opinions of the
Central Region do not matter in the question of whether or not the
Southern Region becomes a principality.  That is, assuming that the
Regions become principalities.

I am in favor of a principality, just because I think it would be
fun, and no I have no immediate plans to push for Kingdom status,
seperating us from Ansteorra.  Among other things, be realistic, if
the Southern Region becomes a principality, it would be some time
before we would have enough population.  And as I said above, no
opinion from outside the region matters in our decision.

Just something to think about.

Conor

lucetis sicut luminaria in mundo