ANST - P-word

Tim McDaniel tmcd at crl.com
Wed Feb 18 23:04:17 PST 1998

On Wed, 18 Feb 1998, Rollie W. Reid
<carcassonnais at geocities.com> wrote:
> no opinion from outside the region matters in our decision.

For practical reasons I disagree strongly.  I understand
Calontir had great problems with the Middle and bad blood
for years because of mis-communication and
non-communication, and because of attitudes of "Calontir
Stands Alone [from those damned tyrants]" and "those rebel
dogs!".  The Calontiri on the list may want to comment.

Let's not go there.  Let's make sure that, if a principality
is being launched, the rest of the kingdom is lining the
boat ramp waving handkerchiefs, cheering, throwing confetti,
dripping a few tears for joy, and saying "they look so
grown-up!  Don't you remember when they were just little?
*sniffle* *honk*".  Metaphorically, of course.

Daniel "but don't smash champagne across their noses -- just
hand over the bottle, please" de Lincolia
Tim McDaniel; Reply-To: tmcd at crl.com; if that fail, tmcd at austin.ibm.com
is work address.  tmcd at tmcd.austin.tx.us is wrong tool.  Never use this.