ANST - P-word

Rollie W. Reid carcassonnais at geocities.com
Wed Feb 18 20:27:54 PST 1998

Kief here....

There are but 40 chapters in the Kingdom. That, my friend and
neighbor, is only
40 weekends.... Note that there are 52 weekends in one year. Now add
the
usual... 2 Crowns, 2 Coronations, 1 or 2 Wars, Kingdom: A&S,
Warlord... 2
Queen's Champions... All those add up to 50... Leaving Thanksgiving
and Yule
out for good behavior... That's how small Anstoerra is... Let me tell
you about
my "Rotating Schedule for Their Majesties and Their
Highnesses......."

Those numbers are nice, but since every group holds at least two
events a year, and since there is a period in June, July and August
when few events can be held, and December and January when events are
limited by the weather, we have a calendar when many weekends have
three events, and most have two.  It leaves little space for fun new
events.  Your numbers look nice, but the Kingdom Calendar tells a
different story.  And I do not believe that further restricting the
number of events is the answer.

Conor

lucetis sicut luminaria in mundo