ANST - P-word

Rollie W. Reid carcassonnais at geocities.com
Wed Feb 18 20:38:45 PST 1998

Kief here...writing form HE Lorraine"s account...

What it says, good Brother, is that the 50 or so folks that have
commented
favorably on this issue all subscribe to this list.... What it says
is that
there are a few folks out there that are looking at this on-line...
(snip).

Again, friend and neighbor, I am reading but few voices among the
nigh on to
1,700 folk in the Kingdom... There are plenty of pro-one-Kingdom
voices... They
just don't have access to these proceedings...

Do you actually mean to say that those who are on-line are more
"principality-pro" than the populace at large?  I refuse to believe
that.  I accept that only a small portion of the populace is on line,
but not that the portion on line is philosophically different from
the rest.

Conor

lucetis sicut luminaria in mundo