ANST - P-word

stddly at SHSU.edu stddly at SHSU.edu
Fri Feb 20 09:12:05 PST 1998

Heilsa Pug and divers others that peruse these musings...

Kief here in his guise as Southern Regional Seneschal...

Good question this....

>This is vague, IMO. It says members and not subscribing members. (Btw,
>aren't they called sustaining members now?) Does this mean that family
>members get to be included in these votes/petitions but not in the
>population count?

Currently this is unclear. We, as a Kingdom, are allowed by the BoD to "count"
family and associate members in our "official member count". This allows some
of our very remote chapters to maintain their status. I will query the Kingdom
Senschal to get a clearer answer....

HEY BURKE.....!!!! What about it? Would only the currently sustaining members
count for vote? Or would we include family and associate members too...??!

>This is actually a relevant question in my case since my lady has a
>family membership, but wants to make sure she can vote just in case we
>disagree. *grin*
>
>Ciao,
>
>Phelim "Pug" Gervase

Good luck with your votes....! (Remember...make it a secret ballot Pug...!)

In service....

Kief av Kiersted, Regional Seneschal, Southern...