ANST - Court Herald Style

Casey&Coni cjw at vvm.com
Tue Jan 6 08:44:26 PST 1998

As Daniel and Amra have displayed that wide spectrum that constitutes Court
Heraldry Style, I am curious about which ansteorran heralds are widely known
for excellence and in which style.  I realize that opinion will be strong on
this issue but would you all throw in the names and styles of those heralds
whose work you enjoy?

As a beginning court herald myself, I would love to seek these people out
and take a few notes from them on preparation, presentation, and projection.

Danke,

Dieterich