ANST - Forty Bored Heralds (long fluff)

Mike C. Baker kihe at rocketmail.com
Wed Jan 7 10:29:57 PST 1998

It seems that my bit o' fluff has caused some upset in one or more
participants here.

Please, my apologies -- the "algorithm" was intended purely as an
exercise in fun for some bored heralds, with what I perceived as a
possible side benefit of demonstrating by exaggeration just how
complex the issue of organizing and conducting a court CAN be, or
could become if saner heads did not prevail.

Extended explanation / apology delivered by direct e-mail, with sad
amendment: I mis-spoke slightly, and thought I had been chastised
privately first. Mea culpa, teaches me to read message headers more
thoroughly next time.

===
Adieu -- Amra / Pax ... Kihe / TTFN -- Mike
(al-Sayyid) Amr ibn Majid al-Bakri al-Amra  /
Kihe Blackeagle (the Dreamsinger Bard) /
Mike C. Baker: My opinions are my own -- no one else would want them!
Homepage: http://www.geocities.com/Area51/8661
Alt. e-mail: KiheBard at aol.com, MikeCBaker at aol.com

---Cadwynn MacDonald <mac-tire at nts-online.net> wrote:

> During Disk Maintenance, the following drivel from Mike C. Baker was
> detected and identified as a total waste of disk space, and was
promptly
> erased:

EMAIL!  I am
> long past tired of having this thread jammed down my throat and
wasting my
> disk space. I subscribe to the Ansteorra List to obtain valid
information
> concerning SCA-related and Ansteorra-related topics and events.  I
do NOT
> subscribe to subject myself to pompous, egotistical, megalomaniacs
who wish
> to puff up their failing self-worth by attempting to pass
themselves off as
> erudite 'so-called experts' in the field of Probability and
Statistics.

> >===
> >Adieu -- Amra / Pax ... Kihe / TTFN -- Mike
> >(al-Sayyid) Amr ibn Majid al-Bakri al-Amra  /
> >Kihe Blackeagle (the Dreamsinger Bard) /
> >Mike C. Baker: My opinions are my own -- no one else would want
them!

> In THIS statement, I do believe that you have made an absolutely
TRUE and