ANST - Forty Bored Heralds (long fluff)

Casey&Coni cjw at vvm.com
Wed Jan 7 11:41:25 PST 1998

Cadwyn said:

>> For simplicity, handle this point....
>
>Simplicity?!  No, for simplicity, handle this point via PRIVATE EMAIL!  I
am
>long past tired of having this thread jammed down my throat and wasting my
>disk space. I subscribe to the Ansteorra List to obtain valid information
>concerning SCA-related and Ansteorra-related topics and events.  I do NOT
>subscribe to subject myself to pompous, egotistical, megalomaniacs who wish
>to puff up their failing self-worth by attempting to pass themselves off as
>erudite 'so-called experts' in the field of Probability and Statistics.

In an attempt to ease the sting of the comments that I'm certain will
follow, might I recommend using an e-mail program with filters such as
Eudora or Pegasus?  You could include 'fluff' and 'humor' in  the parameters
so that you will avoid these subjects, or you could simply except posts from
certain senders.

I'm sorry this post is non-SCA related; perhaps there are those out there
who will find the advice useful anyway.

Sir Dieterich