ANST - Forty Bored Heralds (long fluff)

-Jax- jackson2 at apple.com
Wed Jan 7 11:52:45 PST 1998

>It seems that my bit o' fluff has caused some upset in one or more
>participants here.

My Lord, pray don't trouble yourself about it. I'm sure you can
appreciate the statistical inevitability that, on any given list, (even
one which purports to concern itself with courtesy, such as ours),
eventually someone is *going* to throw a little hissyfit about
*something* that isn't just the way they want it.

In such instances, I recommend you do what I do: get the person's
physical address, and snailmail them a single Cheerio to replace the
calories they lost clicking the delete key. I mean, you really can't be
more fair than that.

BTW, I thought your earlier post was pretty funny, and, along with the
rest of the thread, it has stimulated my interest in voice heraldry.
Thanks!

Respectfully,

-Erik Wulfriksson-
  House of Brick

"Be happy while yuir livin', for yuir a long time dead."
                                  -Scottish Proverb-