ANST - Forty Bored Heralds (long fluff)

Lee Martindale lmartin at airmail.net
Wed Jan 7 12:56:38 PST 1998

Cadwynn MacDonald wrote:

> During Disk Maintenance, the following drivel from Mike C. Baker was
> detected and identified as a total waste of disk space, and was promptly
> erased:

But you felt compelled to advise us of that fact?  Interesting.

> Humor, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder.... and this beholder is
> reaching for the extra-strength eye-drops.

Perhaps the delete key and a bit of self-restraint would have
served you better, sir.

> Simplicity?!  No, for simplicity, handle this point via PRIVATE EMAIL!  I am
> long past tired of having this thread jammed down my throat and wasting my
> disk space. I subscribe to the Ansteorra List to obtain valid information
> concerning SCA-related and Ansteorra-related topics and events.  I do NOT
> subscribe to subject myself to pompous, egotistical, megalomaniacs who wish
> to puff up their failing self-worth by attempting to pass themselves off as
> erudite 'so-called experts' in the field of Probability and Statistics.

Did you, perchance, arise from the wrong side of the pallet this
morning?

> In THIS statement, I do believe that you have made an absolutely TRUE and
> ACCURATE observation!  And I, for one, do agree! Either confine your
> opinions to emailing ONLY those desiring to subject themselves to them, or
> keep them to yourself.

A pity you did not listen to your own advice, m'lord.

--
Lee Martindale / Llereth Wyddffa an Myrddin / The Copper Bard
email: lmartin at airmail.net
http://web2.airmail.net/lmartin