ANST - Forty Bored Heralds (long fluff)

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Wed Jan 7 11:15:47 PST 1998

Cadwynn MacDonald said something that sounded like:
> > For simplicity, handle this point....
> Simplicity?!  No, for simplicity, handle this point via PRIVATE EMAIL!

Please follow your own advice from now on or do not criticize in the
first place.

> I am
> long past tired of having this thread jammed down my throat and wasting my
> disk space. I subscribe to the Ansteorra List to obtain valid information
> concerning SCA-related and Ansteorra-related topics and events.  I do NOT
> subscribe to subject myself to pompous, egotistical, megalomaniacs who wish
> to puff up their failing self-worth by attempting to pass themselves off as
> erudite 'so-called experts' in the field of Probability and Statistics.

Excuse me, but where does it say what is and what is not SCA or Ansteorra
related? This is actually an SCA related discussion in my humble (list
administrative) opinion.

If you do not enjoy the discussions on this list, you are more than
welcome to leave. Otherwise you can use the delete function of your
mailer with glee.

As well, if you do not want to subject yourself to "pompous, egotistical,
megalomaniacs", please leave the society. (SCA or mundane at your choice)
Oh wait, what if you are one yourself? What then?!!! *smile*

Let us all please drop this part of the discussion from the list since
it is unjustified complaints.

Ciao,

--
Phelim "Pug" Gervase  |  "I know that I will never be politically correct
Barony of Bryn Gwlad  |   I don't give a damn about my lack of etiquette