ANST - Coronation

Charlene Charette charlene at flash.net
Mon Jan 12 10:05:36 PST 1998

Joe Wolf wrote:

> >Anything I miss that you needed?
> >
> >--Perronnelle, autocrat
>
> When will Alexis be knighted?  As I understand it, the ceremony will be held outdoors... will court be recessed while everyone moves outside, then resume?

Alexis *will* be able to incorporate a horse into his ceremony.  This
will be in Jean Richard and Gladwen's court.  Yes, court will recess and
move outside.  I haven't gotten all the particulars yet; I gave them my
concerns and parameters and let them go from there.  Last week when I
spoke to Alexis he was planning to hold vigil on site.  Whether will
dictate exactly where.

--Perronnelle