ANST - Steppes 12th Night

Michael F. Gunter mfgunter at fnc.fujitsu.com
Tue Jan 13 09:33:39 PST 1998

> >Did anyone else have trouble finding this third course?
>
> There was a third course?  Everything ended at our table after some sort of
> green beans and pasties, which never did make their way down to us, I could
> only see them from afar.
>

> Catherine

Once again, my apologies, I take full blame for the servers who missed people.
I tried to make a few circuits of the hall to catch such things but I couldn't
be everywhere at once.

The main problem was the lack of servers even though I tried to make it easy for
people to volunteer. Servers were given half-price admission and were fed before
the feast. I wish more people from the Steppes had decided to step forward and
help with the feast. Just about everybody who assisted was from outside the Barony.

Yers,

Gunthar