ANST - Too many meetings, too little fun

Bethor2000 Bethor2000 at aol.com
Thu Jan 15 18:13:25 PST 1998

<<  I do not think that the sight and sound of peers and the nobility shouting
at each other and the Royal Family is conducive to the concepts of chivalry
and honor that we promote.  How does this look through the eyes of a new
person?
 How long before those that are willing to work for the Kingdom get burned out
and stop attending events because they can't have fun anymore?  When every
event becomes a time for confrontation and emotional distress?  We need to
find a way to balance business with pleasure, and to keep our ideals ever
before us.