ANST - Too many meetings, too little fun

joelight joelight at lx.net
Tue Jan 13 13:52:26 PST 1998

For what it is worth, I think this would be a wonderful idea.  Several of us
have talked for many years of what it would be like to do officers retreats
to help support each other.  Also, speaking as one who travels an average of
6 hours to come to the middle...I would love the chance to get to visit and
know more of you, but you are often cooped up doing business.  I seems hard
on everyone involved!  P.S. Had a really good time at Steppes!
Ulrica