ANST - Meetings and Volume at Steppes 12th Night

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Fri Jan 16 10:44:47 PST 1998

Deborah and Robert Wade said something that sounded like:
> >  According to the new Kingdom Law, if the Kingdom gives *any* funds
> >  for a Kingdom event, the Kingdom gets 50% of the profits. I *think*
> >  they have to give them 30% even without funding.
> That is the standard inacted during my tenure as K-Treasurer.

That is part of the problem with the method of publishing every X years
and then in the BlackStar. Not everyone has them in one place. I would
like to see the on-line version (which is kept by the hospitalers
office) kept current instead of static to the last publication.

*hint*

> It could
> have changed since I stepped down, but remember that the Kingdom will also
> absorb at least part of the costs if the event loses money.

That certainly is the case. I didn't mean to imply otherwise.

Ciao,

--
Phelim "Pug" Gervase  |  "I know that I will never be politically correct
Barony of Bryn Gwlad  |   I don't give a damn about my lack of etiquette