ANST - Charging for kids (was Event costs)

Lori Campbell LCAMPBEL at ossm.edu
Thu Jan 15 21:11:04 PST 1998

> My major beef is the fact that they charge so much for childern..  I remember
> taking my son as a Baby(ie not walking, talking) and being charged $7.00!!!!

The only possible reason I could see for this is if the sponsoring
group was being charged the same per person for the hall
whether the person was a baby or teen or adult. I must confess, it's
got to be a pretty rare occassion.  Was this just a one time thing,
or does it happen often?

I'd be interested to know why it was done because I tend to agree
that it's pretty ridiculous.  I don't think most of the northern
groups charge full price for kids?  I know we're only charging half
site fee for Northern Regional for kids from 10-17 (I think).  (under
10 being free).  I'm pretty sure feast will have a price break which
is similar.

 -  Kat

Kat MacLochlainn
Barony of Wiesenfeuer