ANST - Event costs

DAFPIG DAFPIG at aol.com
Fri Jan 16 10:04:24 PST 1998

Hi everyone,

I'd like to jump in this one also.

My major beef is the fact that they charge so much for childern..  I remember
taking my son as a Baby(ie not walking, talking) and being charged $7.00!!!!

Why????????????????  What cost so much that my baby was going to use that they
charged me full price for????  Using the restrooms??..don't think so,..taking
up space????....really!

I feel that even with the faimly cap on site and feast fees.  Charging for a
child under 6 is ..well.....I do try to be a lady. :)..cheap is a good word.

Octavia