ANST - Points of Honor?

Tim McDaniel tmcd at crl.com
Sun Jan 18 22:34:08 PST 1998

On Sun, 18 Jan 1998, Chris and Elisabeth Zakes
<moondrgn at bga.com> wrote:
> A "point of honor" is when one fighter gains an advantage
> over his opponent, then discards it. ...
>
> The debate is over whether or not they *should* be
> announced.

With all due respect to Don Tivar, I think there is also
debate about whether they should be given, or rather under
what circumstances.  Suppose that ... no, I'm not going
there.  There's a flaming tarpit of argument in that
direction.

Daniel "or an exploding whale, or something nasty" de Lincolia
Tim McDaniel; Reply-To: tmcd at crl.com; if that fail, tmcd at austin.ibm.com
is work address.  tmcd at tmcd.austin.tx.us is wrong tool.  Never use this.