ANST - Guilds

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Wed Jan 21 13:46:40 PST 1998

Kendall Johnson said something that sounded like:
> I am looking for a listing of ranks within a guild i.e. novice, journeyman,
> master etc. Does anyone know their specific order or where I could find
> them. (without too much effort)

Off the top of my head, you've got them down enough.

The ranking I tend to refer to is: novice, apprentice, journeyman and
master. Some people add grand master after that.

There is also sometimes used the rank/title used in certain guilds. For
example, Chief brewer or Under brewer within brewer guilds.

Ciao,