ANST - trf

PKieferjr PKieferjr at aol.com
Fri Jan 23 19:05:26 PST 1998

<< Finish cement walkways.   We could also use some
 actual stones to finish off the flowerbeds.   Maybe
 someone in Bryn Gwlad or Bjornsburg knows where
 there are excess stones we can get for free.   I will
 gladly drive my truck there to pick them up.   Stones
 are far more expensive in the Stargate/ Ravensfort area
 than anyone could guess.

Greetings.

There are several gravel pits and cement companies near Buda.  You might want
to check with them to see if they can spare a few stones.

Johann Kiefer Hayden                           Paul E. Kiefer, Jr.
Barony of Bryn Gwlad                           "Insanity with an attitude."
Kingdom of Ansteorra                           pkieferjr at aol.com