ANST - Fwd: SC - Feast Pre-registration

Chiang chiang at odsy.net
Sat Jan 24 21:59:14 PST 1998

Ah yes, the cloved fruit. More than once it has gotten me in trouble. A
custom not unknown to some of us here in the Western Region. And a truly
great one it is.
Chiang, Minister of Caring & Understanding for the House Crane
Sacrifical Seneschal of the Barony of Bonwicke
And taster of Cloved Fruit
----------
> From: Mike C. Baker <kihe at rocketmail.com>
> To: Ansteorra at Ansteorra.ORG
> Subject: ANST - Fwd: SC - Feast Pre-registration
> Date: Friday, January 23, 1998 4:22 PM
>
> The following was found on the sca-cooks list, and appears to have
> originated in the Midrealm.
>
> Forwarded without commentary on the inter-kingdom anthropology
> aspects (save one: the cloved fruit bit would not be a good idea in
> portions of Ansteorra. "Incoming!...."), and only one other
> observation: ideas are ideas, we take 'em where we find 'em and
> mangle according to our own background & current needs.
>
> Hope I'm not stepping on anyone else sending this along. Apologies
> for the ugly quoting, I just don't have time to reformat the thing
> right now.
>
> ===
> Adieu -- Amra / Pax ... Kihe / TTFN -- Mike
> (al-Sayyid) Amr ibn Majid al-Bakri al-Amra  /
> Kihe Blackeagle (the Dreamsinger Bard) /
> Mike C. Baker: My opinions are my own -- no one else would want them!
> Homepage: http://www.geocities.com/Area51/8661
> Alt. e-mail: KiheBard at aol.com, MikeCBaker at aol.com
<snipped the rest of it>