ANST - cloved fruit

Charlene Charette charlene at flash.net
Fri Jan 23 23:49:23 PST 1998

Ghislaine Fontanneau/Elayne Hoover wrote:

> Hmph!  In four or more years of SCAing, I've never even seen a genuine
> SCA cloven fruit, much less participating in the consequential social
> activities.
>
> Ghia

When Susanne told me she wanted to decorate the hall for Stargate's Yule
Revel with cloved fruit it was under the condition that they *not* be
reachable by the populace.  If it's a game that everyone enjoys there's
no problem.  But when you're mixing those who like the game with those
who don't, you're asking for trouble.

--Perronnelle