ANST - Fwd: SC - Feast Pre-registration

j'lynn yeates jyeates at bga.com
Sat Jan 24 01:29:05 PST 1998

On 24 Jan 98 at 9:09, jamnor wrote:

> That's ok...I just have memories of a more innocent time I
> suppose... time does march on and we must go with it. C'est la
> vie...has become C'est la guerre, often for good reason T.

so do i.  but i also remember how it mutated in the hands on those
who didn't respect personal space, did'na understand the concept of
"no", who used it as a vehicle to take liberties, flared tempers,
fights, ... in the past have left revels when the "fruit preditors"
started hunting and the tension levels started to rise.

... if you see someone coming at you with a cloven fruit, release the
tiger! ... if they insist, drop a 16ton weight on them.

there's something dangerous about fruit and crowds ... in this case
cloven ones, in others golden apples

'wolf

... si vis pacem, para bellum