ANST - dead traditions

Ghislaine Fontanneau/Elayne Hoover elyh at wcc.net
Sun Jan 25 21:25:46 PST 1998

>   Hole in
> the Wall, Korobushka, Scotland the Brave/Road to the Isles/Gae Gordons,
> and Trenchmore? (*YIPES*!  I can't recall the fourth!).

I've always though Gae Gordons was a separate and distinct dance...

Trenchmore?  Isn't it that lovely dance where everyone walks under and
over and under and over....sort of like 'London Bridge is Falling Down'
for large groups? ......But I *like* that dance!!  It took me such a
long time to figure it out and I really want to dance it now that I
actually know *How*.  It's not fair!!

Ghia
--
mka: Elayne "Ely" Hoover