ANST - dead traditions

knotwork at juno.com knotwork at juno.com
Wed Jan 28 09:19:26 PST 1998

Estrill,

OK, your point is well taken.  We have a bunch of new people here in
Mendersham wanting to learn to dance, but we only know the old dances.
You folks out there with the "new, improved, truly period" (easy to
do/teach) dances, please tell us where we in the hinterlands can order
music and instructions (and, if possible, videos) for these.  Thanks!

(BTW, I also have fond memories of guys fighting in carpet armor.  Safety
has dictated better protection; however, even I don't often get bruises
from dancing.  Am I doing it wrong?)

Your seldom-dancing but caring klutz,

Joanna