ANST - Court Herald Style

PKieferjr PKieferjr at aol.com
Wed Jan 7 05:07:54 PST 1998

<< As Daniel and Amra have displayed that wide spectrum that constitutes Court
 Heraldry Style, I am curious about which ansteorran heralds are widely known
 for excellence and in which style.  I realize that opinion will be strong on
 this issue but would you all throw in the names and styles of those heralds
 whose work you enjoy?

I can name three right off the bat:  Don Alden Pharamond, Baron Sir Pendaron
Glamorgan, and Lord Antoine Dore'.  These three have made Court Heraldry
entertaining.

 As a beginning court herald myself, I would love to seek these people out
 and take a few notes from them on preparation, presentation, and projection.

I believe Antoine is currently occupied with mundane concerns.  Alden I don't
know about.  Pendaran's post follows.

Johann Kiefer Hayden    Paul E. Kiefer, Jr. "Insanity with an Attitude."
Barony of Bryn Gwlad    Now online at "pkieferjr at aol.com"
Kingdom of Ansteorra    or "paul.e.kiefer.jr at 92.ima.infomail.com"
    "Per bend sinister gules and azure, two owls contourny or."