ANST - Court Herald Style

Tim Lozos dentim at myriad.net
Wed Jan 7 05:25:29 PST 1998

>I can name three right off the bat:  Don Alden Pharamond, Baron Sir Pendaron
>Glamorgan, and Lord Antoine Dore'.  These three have made Court Heraldry
>entertaining.

I have been in many courts where the tedium was palpable....Baron Sir
Pendaron has rescued us from this by being spontaneous, off the cuff, and
creative!  We always knew what was going on quietly up front by his
narratives, and his eloquent 'space fillers' always were entertaining.  Its
also funny to watch him grip his Baronial chair arms, white knuckles
showing, because he wants to say something herald-like.....and his calm wife
shoots him a look to quiet him.....

Allysyn Kranidious
whosputtingonarmourandfightinglefthandedtoo